Our Support Coordination team have a proven track record in supporting individuals through the coordination process, and recommending service providers based on your unique needs.
Support Coordination is an NDIS funded Support, designed to assist you to make sure you get the most out of your NDIS funding package. Our Open Minds Support Coordinators work with you to explore what options are open to you and recommend where and how you can access other supports that you might need. Open Minds has been around for over 100 years, which means we have established trustworthy and reliable relationships to support your goals. We can connect you with the very best providers in the industry.
- One on one meetings to discuss and explain your plan
- Get the best value out of your plan
- Help in setting up the NDIS portal
- Explain Service Agreements
- Research and recommend service providers
- Support you to contact service providers
- Ongoing support after your plan's been implemented
- Preparing for your plan review
- A team based service - if someone is away and you need assistance, another Support Coordinator will help
- We can help you learn how to coordinate your needs on your own if you want
- Experienced in mental health, intellectual disability, positive behaviour support and restrictive practices
- We are obliged to manage conflict of interest, we will recommend service providers most suited to your needs
“I get three hours support twice a week to go and do things like shopping. My support worker keeps me going in rough times and on the right track. Open Minds worked with me when I was unwell to make sure that I was supported.”
Open Minds Client
Meet our Support Coordinators
Send an enquiry through the form to the right and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Or call us on today on 1300 673 664
Activities of daily living
Bundaberg, Capalaba, Ipswich +8 more
Our experienced and qualified Support Workers can help you with shopping, cooking, personal care, and building your skills to maintain your independence.LEARN MORE
Bundaberg, Capalaba, Grafton +9 more
Open Minds is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) service provider. We are committed to ensuring you live the life you want under the NDIS.LEARN MORE