What is CLIC?
CLIC (Community Links in Caboolture) is a community based program, delivering one-on-one support to provide hospital diversion, early discharge, and improve individual functioning.
How does CLIC work?
- a short term intensive community based program, focused on delivering one-on-one support to advocate and empower you
- works together with your existing support networks
- helps to plan and support your transition fro hospital
- supports you in your local community
- assists you to stay out of hospital
- supports you with your personal goals and life choices
- provides direct personalised support services
- provides group services with other chime clients
- can link you to other professional services
- provides your family with phone support
- aged 16 and above
- living in Caboolture and surrounding areas
- experiencing severe, persistent or episodic mental illness
- have complex needs
- have had frequent hospital admissions
- involved with specialised mental health services
- referrals only accepted from Queensland Health