The Australian Mental Health College is pleased to announce the following qualifications are offered:
- Certificate II in Retail Services (SIR20216)
- Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)
- Certificate II in Hospitality (SIT20316)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)(CHC33015)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care)(CHC33015)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community Support)(CHC33015)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
- First Aid (HLTAID003)
These new qualifications add to our current suite of accredited training, which includes:
- Community Services Induction Skill Set (CHCSS00088)
- Suicide Prevention Training (CHCCCS003)
- Certificate II in Business (BSB20115)
- Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
As a Registered Training Organisation, the Australian Mental Health College (AMHC) will now offer these courses as accredited training for both our staff and clients - and also for other organisations.
This growth forms a part of our continued learning and development focus at Open Minds and our presence in new and emerging markets. In particular, we support our Employment Services clients to gain much needed qualifications and work skills to achieve their job outcomes and find employment.
The AMHC provides Open Minds staff with ongoing training and education on NDIS fundamentals, through access to nationally recognised qualifications, specifically designed to prepare our team for the rigor and challenges of NDIS service provision.
For all enquiries regarding the Australian Mental Health College contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the full version of the Better Days Winter Edition, click here.