Our partnerships support Open Minds to provide quality, expert and effective support to each and every person we support.
What you can do?
For some of our work we partner with and receive government funding yet these funds often cover only basic services and costs. So many more people require our support, if only we had the resources.
With individual, community and corporate support we can extend our reach and help more people in need. You, your family, your workplace or your business can support us by:
- Becoming a Corporate Partner
- Sponsoring a program or purchasing equipment
- Joining us at our special events or organising your own fundraising event or activity
- Participating in or setting up a Workplace Giving program
- Volunteering your time and skills
- Employing or offering a career to our clients
- Making a donation
The difference you will make
- Your family, staff or stakeholders will appreciate you being involved with a cause which affects them or people they know personally
- You will join a groundswell of supporters positively addressing a community challenge
- You will be engaged with other business leaders and like-minded individuals
We ask you to make a gift and change one person’s world – even just a little bit. And you will feel very pleased that you are playing a part to make their day – a better one.
Make a secure and tax deductible donation through this website
Print a donation form, complete and post to:
Open Minds, Reply Paid 8142, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
To discuss becoming a partner of Open Minds please contact our Fundraising Manager Josie Cole on (07) 3896 4246 or email: email@example.com to arrange an appointment.